Chicken + Ranch + FIREWALKER = YUM!
- 1lb Chicken (cuts of your choice)
- 1 packet (1 ounce) Ranch Salad Dressing & Seasoning Mix
- 1 cup unseasoned dry bread crumbs (or cornflake crumbs)
- FIREWALKER Hot Sauce
- Olive oil or 1 egg
- Cracked Pepper
- Seasonings like Basil, Oregano, Thyme, Sage
- 1) Preheat the oven to 375F.
- 2) Combine seasoning dressing mix with bread crumbs in a food storage bag.
- 3) Mix together either 1 egg or olive oil in and add at least 3-10 shakes of FIREWALKER and then coat chicken
- 4) Add chicken pieces and seal bag. Shake the bag to evenly coat chicken.
- 5) Place chicken on baking sheet and add herbs and cracked pepper to each piece (good time for more FIREWALKER too if you are feeling excited at this point)
- 6) Bake chicken on ungreased baking pan at 375°F for 50 minutes or until juices run clear or an internal temperature of 165F.
- 7) Enjoy a new twist on a great meal!